My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Candy Winner!


Morning friends, no makes to share today as it's time to announce the winner
of my candy........thanks so much to all who entered & thanks for all your
comments, visits & words of support and encouragement.....I appreciate it
more than you will ever know!
So, drumroll please............ I have a winner and that's you..........KATH of

****** Handmade by Kath! ******

Congratulations Kath.......if you would let me know your snail mail info I'll pop
your candy in the post asap. My email is mrsgrohl1@gmail.com
xx 

8 comments:

  1. I'm over the moon to see I've won your candy - thank you Jo! I've just sent you an email with my address.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kath! Enjoy your new crafty goodies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Kath enjoy your win xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...