My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 29 October 2018

Explosion of Colour with Crafty Cardmakers!


 Hi friends, hope you're all well, warm & had a lovely weekend.
Today I have my Dt make for the latest challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers, the theme is:
EXPLOSION OF COLOUR
As usual, any & all crafts are welcome & if you pop over to the main blog you will
see some fabulous Dt makes for your inspiration....we're a very diverse team so
there's sure to be something to tickle your fancy!
I wanted the image to be the main focus of my make this time so I went with
decoupage.....aren't those poppies just beautiful? Here's a closer look at the layers:
Rightio, busy day today so I'll love you & leave you......thanks for calling....
.....see you tomorrow.
xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo - lovely layering - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours burst of the page Jo, wonderful decoupage image and card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo. Stunning card, those flowers really pop. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Jo, the layers on the poppies are fab. Really makes the design pop off the page and the colours are indeed an explosion of colour. I have just finished colouring up an image and will be putting on a card to enter. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jo, I love the simplicity of the background and the explosion of the colours of the flowers on the teacup. wow!
    hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jo, a beautiful decoupaged topper.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's so lovely!! Beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Jo … and yes it certainly is an explosion of colour and a lovely explosion it is too … the poppies are amazing and seem to pop off of the card … and obviously just right for this time of year too … well done have a great rest of the week … thank you so much for visiting my blog … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Jo and perfect timing with Armistice Day just around the corner xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card JO, love the bust of colour and the decoupage is fab, brilliant design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful layered decoupage
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous decoupage Jo. The flowers look gorgeous, and unlike real ones will last for a long, long time.

    I am sorry I don't get by anywhere near as often as I should, but wanted to thank you for all your hard work for the team.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these poppies Jo. Happy crafting.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...