My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 19 October 2018

Paper Frosting Friday!

Hi crafty friends & bloggers, hope you're all well.
I know I say it every week but oh my, don't these Friday's come around quick?
So it's Paper Frosting Friday again......the day I share my handmade embellishments...
......why paper Frosting? Well, just because embellishments is such a mouthful.....
and Paper Frosting sounds so much nicer, I think.
So this week I have some handmade flowers to share. I made these with some leather
offcuts and a Harry Potter book that was sadly water damaged & I couldn't bring myself
to throw it away. I started with a die cut leather base, added layers of die cut book
pages & finished with a faux pearl centre. It's quite hard to see all the layers in the pic
but IRL when they're all scrunched up they look so good.
Here's a close up:
Rightio, that's me for today.....thanks for calling & for any comments you might
leave......have a lovely weekend.
xx



12 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely I have a Tim Holts Biz die which is great with fabric. Love the bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and classy lovely dies used Jo, enjoy your weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely Jo, great recycling too...Harry Potter lives on!
    Have a great weekend.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find your paper frosting posts so inspirational Jo. These are really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Jo - love the jewelled centres and yes Fridays come around really quickly! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are pretty Jo, I love script papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fridays do come round so quickly and yes paper frosting sounds much nicer than embellishments we should all start calling them that!!!These are beautiful and like the different texture of the book pages against the leather and love the bling.
    Thank you for asking about hubby he now has to have an endoscopy and a full body scan to try and get some results-hopefully soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jo, the bling looks fantastic against the leather and paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing flowers, I can see them on a notebook or a bag! Great design with all the layers and the jewels in the centres!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look lovely, this is the sort of thing I love doing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...