My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 21 October 2018

Something for the Weekend!


Hi friends.......welcome to 'Something for the Weekend'!
My share this weekend is a furry one lol.....some of you might know I'm a bit
of a crazy cat lady........and I think one of my boys uses that to his advantage lol.
So when Willow needed a home he literally just turned up with her......then about 3 weeks
later he arrived with her brother, Dash..........how could I refuse those sweet faces?
They're now 6 months old & they really are the sweetest kittens, they get on so well with the others, they love snuggles, spiders......and worms!! And when they purr
it sounds like a  freight train going past!!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.....and if you want to share 'Something for the
Weekend' do leave me a comment so I can come visit you too.
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow.
xx



7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Your new kocviaki are so cute :-) I also love cats, and I now have three wonderful strays.Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me are crazy the same, Jo!! LOL :D How to say "no" to a little cat in need??? There isn't possible :D So, very well done from me :) Your latest kittens are just adorable!!!
    Hugs, have a fabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful furrbabies >^-^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet Jo, they are absolutely lovely, and brilliant that they all get along, thanks for sharing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh how cute are they same think happened to me one kitten arrived then at the end of the day the second one of the sisters arrived they are now 16 yrs old xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spreading the word what a soft touch you are and great home you provide lol!!!We have two cats and my son and fiance who have been living with us have a kitten but as he is a bengal and very aggresive to mine despite been neutered-but they have just found their own place to rent-so peace will reign again lol

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...