My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 4 November 2018

Poppies for Remembrance


Hi friends, welcome to my little corner of Blogland!
Hope you're all well & warm, it's a little bit chilly here today & looks like
it might rain....oh well, I'm toasty warm in my craft room & that's where I plan on 
staying for the day. All jobs done, the tea is prepared....a nice, easy, peaceful
day is what I'm hoping for as tomorrow is a bit full on.....I have a Dr appointment
AND a hospital appointment  so I imagine I'll be waiting around quite a lot.
So back to today & I have a remembrance card topper to share.....quite clean & simple
so as not to take away from the beautiful image. I die cut a moonstone die frame
from Hunkydory, added the image (also Hunkydory) after I'd cut it into 3
then finished with a printed sentiment layered onto 2 die cut banners & finished
with a faux gem.
That's me for today, thanks for calling & whatever you're up to I hope you manage
a little crafty time too......see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Crafting From The Heart
anything goes at Crafty Creations
clean & simple at Creative Knockouts
anything goes at Crafty Catz
clean & simple at Cut It Up

16 comments:

  1. Very elegant and sweet! Love the poppies image and the frame you used!
    Fingers crossed for your health appointments!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poppies are beautiful Jo, look so lovely framed by the delicate die cut.
    Enjoy your peaceful day and hope you don't have to wait around too much tomorrow!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful topper Jo, the poppies look wonderful in the delicate frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and lovely poppy image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I like the sort of smudgy look.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, and what a gorgeous frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image Jo - perfect for this time of year! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  9. The technique of cutting the image into three panels is really effective. It makes for a very interesting card. It's gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Clean and Simple. challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Jo, pretty poppies and lovely frame.
    I hope your appointments went well.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jo, lovely poppy images and lovely layout.
    I hope your appointments goes okay, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I love the way you cut apart the image - simple yet elegant. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and die-cut frame love the poppies and look beautiful framed and cut into three
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...