My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 7 November 2018

How Many Reindeers Can You Name?


Hi friends, welcome to my little piece of Blogland....hope you're all well?
Two toppers to share today, super quick & easy & finished with only
faux gems......I think these must be the quickest toppers I've ever made!
I do quite like them & might make more in different colours......and they'll
be great for posting too!
The card & gems were from my stash but the die I'm not sure about....I'm
ashamed to say it's been in a drawer for at least 2 years & this is the first time 
I've used it!
So tomorrow being Thursday would normally be Throwback Thursday
but I'm going to have to put it on hold for now as I seem to have lost
all my old photos......I'm sure they'll be around somewhere but think I'm
going to need techie son to help find them!
Rightio, that's my lot for today, thanks for calling!
xx

challenges
Christmas is Coming at Craft Rocket
Clean & Simple at Creative Knockouts
Anything Goes at Crimbo Crackers


14 comments:

  1. Both lovely! I didn't know all the names! :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fabulous Jo, I love the die and such a fun design.
    I didn't manage to name them all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful cards, your die is stunning.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous and do look ideal for posting - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards Jo and I have never seen this die before, great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and love the big die ideal for posting
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous die Jo, great idea. ♥aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous toppers Jo, a brilliant die - perfect for quick makes.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. I would like to see that on a shirt. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...