My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 5 November 2018

Merry Christmas!


Hi friends, just a quick post before I start on the days appointments.
A round Christmas card topper to share today, well.....I say topper, I might just
change it into an easel card yet. Simple paper & card die cut shapes layered
together, I added some silver die cut foliage, a beautiful die cut poinsettia with a
faux pearl centre & finished with a silver die cut sentiment. Sorry the sentiment
looks a bit fuzzy......I must have taken a half dozen pics & they all look fuzzy!
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Die Cuttin' Divas
Christmas at 4 Crafty Chicks
Christmas is Coming at Craft Rocket
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers


12 comments:

  1. I always like a bit of tartan at Christmas.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful topper, love the traditional feel and the tartan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jo, it would made a fabulous easel card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful topper, love the papers and the sentiment to me looks very good! The greenies and the poinsettia are adorable! You will make a fab easel with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Jo, I love the circular shape and the gorgeous wreath , lovely papers too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo … super little Christmas card … and love the not fuzzy at all sentiment lol … hope you have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super Christmas topper/card Jo, love the tartan and silver together.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color palette is really stunning. I love the poinsettia and the silver branches behind it.

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card . I love the tartan . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous topper love the die-cuts and plaid paper-good luck with your appointments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful Christmas card! Wow! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...