My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 14 December 2018

Some sad news.......

Hi my crafty friends, I hope you're all well.
Just wanted to pop on & say sorry for not being around for the last few weeks.
Some of you know my Dad had been poorly for some time, sadly
he passed away on December 1st after an horrendous couple of weeks. Even though
it was expected it was still such a shock....but a very peaceful end
His funeral was yesterday & I hope we did him proud....it was such a sad day but
I was so very proud watching 4 of my sons carry their Grandad's coffin.......now we
 have to try to move forward & have the fun-filled family Christmas he wanted for us...
....he certainly left lots of instructions....and made all of us promise to eat sprouts lol!
Dad died on the anniversary of my partner, Steve's death......I'm thinking the
two of them will be somewhere fighting over the remote control &
watching sports together! 
I'm hoping to be back in my craft room after Christmas, I need it now more
than ever.......I definitely have a crafty itch that needs scratching lol!
Thanks for popping in.........whatever you're up to have a lovely day....and don't 
forget to give your loved ones a hug......speak soon.
xx

18 comments:

  1. Im so so sorry for your loss.
    take care
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss but I only recently read that crafting in any form is great for beating the blues. Enjoy your Christmas, I'm sure your Dad would have wanted that and see you after the hols.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read this Jo, sending hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry to read your news, Jo. Sending hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to read your news. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your sad loss Jo. I hope you and your family are OK and I will be thinking of you all - sending you hugs Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Jo, my thoughts are will you and your family.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for your loss Jo. A sad time for you all. xxx
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear your bad news Jo was wondering how you were,thinking of you and you family such a sad time--but don't forget the sprouts!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to read your sad news Jo, Thinking of you all x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Dad, Jo!!! Now he is in peace and look at you even if you don't see him...
    I know how you are feeling, I lost my Dad last year.
    Big hugs!! Prayers and blessings with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jo, I'm so sorry to read of this sad news, thinking of you and your family at this difficult time, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo … so sorry to hear of your sad news will be thinking of you at this sad time and hope you can manage to eat those sprouts lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jo...I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Much love. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jo,
    so sad to hear this my greatest sympathy to you and your family.
    My Dad left us 6 years ago now just after Christmas so I know all that you are feeling right now.
    Just so glad we had 93 years with him or in my case 63 as he was 30 when I was born.
    I still miss him so terribly at times.
    Love and big crafty hugs to try and help.
    Take your time we are all here when you feel like crafting and blgging again.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jo-its been a while!! so sorry to hear your news about your dad and hope you are all coping in your own ways x trying to keep up more with blogging this year
    catherine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...