My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 17 February 2019

Spring is in the Air


Hi friends, hope you're all well.
I had a couple of hours free today so off I trotted to my favourite room in the
house..........my craft room! Didn't get much done other than this topper
but I did manage a little sort out as well so it wasn't a waste of time.
Might even stay up here a little while longer today as 2nd Son just informed
me he's calling round & treating us to takeaway tonight........and my birthday's
not even til next week lol!
So today's topper is made from the Spring Delights collection from the
Paper Boutique....a beautiful pad of 8x8 papers & 4x4 toppers in the most
gorgeous of colours.....it really is a Spring Delight.
I used black cardstock for matting & layering & finished with some black die
cuts and faux gems.....nice & flat for posting too.
Rightio, I'm off to make the most of my no cooking day, thanks for calling &
I'll see you tomorrow.
xx

challenges
anything goes at Crafting From The Heart
anything goes at Through the Craft Room Door
anything goes at Crafty Creations
anything goes at Crafting with an Attitude
anything goes at QKR Stampede

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring time card Jo, perfect for today, the weather here has been so lovely and mild...spring is on it's way and I can't wait!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo ,this is just so beautiful ,very Spring like with the gorgeous colours, love the embellishmets .
    Hope you enjoyed your takeaway, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Spring card and papers -enjoy your takeaway
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Jo. It really feels like spring is on its way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those papers and your layout is beautiful! Your butterfly and embellishments are wonderful as well. Thanks for sharing with us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallnges.blogspot.com
    joyfullystamps.blogsspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Spring card Jo, love the colours and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh.... So adorable!!! Love very much how the black mat, the butterfly and swirls match the sweet spring paper!Wow! Very delicate, elegant and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...