My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 2 March 2019

A little bit of recycling


Hi friends, happy Saturday afternoon! Hope you're all well and enjoying
the weekend.
It's a bit chilly here today & there's a bit of a wind brewing so guess
where I am...........you guessed right...........the craft room!
I have a little bit of recycling to share today.......a get well soon card my
son received a couple weeks ago. I thought it was so nice, the colours are right
 up my street & the whole thing reminds me of something  my daughter
 would draw.......I'll have to post something of hers one of these days.
I simply cut out the main part of the card, layered onto gold mirri then layered
that onto a mat of gold mirri & teal card using foam pads for a little extra
dimension.........then finished with a die cut sentiment.
Rightio, better get on.....I have a 'to-do' list a mile long......thanks for calling & for
 any comments you might leave.....see you tomorrow.
xx

11 comments:

  1. A lovely recycled card - this panel was far too pretty to throw away!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the colours are beautiful...great recycling Jo.
    Have a lovely weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done so well recycling this topper, it's a delight with your layers and embellishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Jo, I can see why you recycled the topper - it's lovely.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jo, great recycling of the gorgeous topper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully recycled Jo, lovely colours,Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful recycled card Jo - really pretty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful combo of gold and teal, Jo! Great job of recycling. I wish I had an eye for imagining recycle projects. That's just not my primary form of creativity but I do love seeing what you've done. Who knows? Maybe it will teach me something or inspire something. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally stunning card and so creative too Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely get well card and great recycling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...