My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 15 March 2019

Sew Special


Hey friends, hope you're all well.
It's been a strange week weather wise.....we've had all four seasons here and today
it's that windy it could blow you over.......but the sun is shining & the skies are the most
beautiful blue.....I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
 I have a sewing themed make to share today......can't remember what this style is
called but I do remember it's from Hunkydory & is part of a fabulous 3d collection.
All the pieces are die cut so it's just a case of assembling them either following
the guide or making your own up....I did a mixture of both. Normally I'd like to layer
all the pieces with foam pads but this time, with postage in mind,  I decided to keep
 them flat.
Rightio, got a couple of jobs to do before my Grandson comes so I better get a move
on......thanks for calling & whatever you're up to......have fun!
See you tomorrow..
xx

Don't forget, there's still time to enter my challenge....Lovely Ladies is HERE

challenges
ladies/girls at Crafty Friends
anything goes at Crafting From The Heart
anything goes at Through The Craft Room Door
anything goes at Crafty Creations
ladies/girls at Sisterhood of Crafters

11 comments:

  1. That's a card that suits me down to the ground, lovely
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super 3D creation Jo, I must have missed this collection!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Jo, all my hobbies apart from card making covered, wonderful card for a home maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘One for the Ladies/Girls’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Climate challenge is the reason of the strange weather...
    Your sewing themed project is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Super fabulous and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome 3D, very nice! Love the detail and color. Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jo - really pretty - we've had the windy weather here as well! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and creative!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how clever! Love the 3D, Jo, and the sewing theme really works beautifully! I'd keep this in my own sewing room. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...