My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 21 March 2019

With Sympathy

A quick post today, just wanted to share a sympathy card.....I always feel like I shouldn't
blog these cards but as this one is just for my box I thought it'd be ok. It didn't start
out as a sympathy card but as it came together it just felt right. I started with a base layer 
of adorable scorable, a layer of white, a distressed paper layer then the beautiful die cut
 panel. Next I layered a die cut flower silhouette onto a circle then finished with a die cut
banner & the sentiment.
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave....see you tomorrow.
xx
Don't forget, there's still time to enter my challenge....LOVELY LADIES here.

9 comments:

  1. A pretty card Jo, lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jo, such a pretty colour. I know what you mean about posting sympathy cards on your blog. I sometimes feel the same, but posting them may give someone else some inspiration for a design, as I think many crafters find sympathy cards the most difficult to make. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jo, lovely card even for a sad occasion.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the soft delicate colours are peaceful Jo, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, so sweet and elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jo, you did a terrific job of matching and blending all the different layers and die cuts. I have trouble making sympathy cards and had to make one for a family member last week. At that point, I wished I'd had one in my stash. This one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...