My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 22 April 2019

Dragons/Mythical Creatures at Crafty Cardmakers

Morning crafty friends, hope you're ok......and still enjoying the sunshine!
Who'd have thought we'd have sunshine at Easter? Not really my kind of weather
but it was lovely watching Asher toddle around the garden & play on his
new swing yesterday.
It's new challenge time for you over at Crafty Cardmakers where the theme is
DRAGONS  or MYTHICAL CREATURES
A tough one for me then I remembered the gorgeous twilight images I have from
Hunkydory.....I created a card blank then cut away the top right corner. On the
 inside I added paper cut into 3 strips, trimmed a piece to match the front corner...
 I layered the topper onto white then black card.....added this to the front of my
card blank then finished with a couple of die cut stars & faux gems.
As usual, we love to see anything you'd like to make....and if you're low on
inspiration then look no further than the main challenge blog, we have a fab Dt
and we'd love to see you there!
Rightio, that's me for today, thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx
Don't forget, there's still time to enter my EASTER/SPRING challenge here.

challenges
anything goes/pink at Crafty Addicts
anything goes at Crafting With An Attitude
anything goes at Fairy & Unicorn

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card with a stunning topper! Fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jo, love the vibrant colours and your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jo, love the image and the dramatic colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this one jumped out at me Jo, wonderful card, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, fabulous colours, wonderful dragon and striking design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool card Jo and the colour is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Jo, a great mage and super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours and design. Great card. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, Jo! I love the pink palette. OK, I have to put on a DT hat now and say thanks ever so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Jo, love the colours and the magnificent dragon. Happy Crafting.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...