My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 9 April 2019

One Sheet Wonder #1


Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.
I got the urge to make something Christmas the other day and here's what I
came up with........a set of 4 mini cards! Each measures 4 x 4 inches & are made
with just one sheet from a 6 x 6 paper pad! The sheet was cut into the 4 squares,
matted onto green card them I used foam pads to adhere the panels to the card
blanks. I finished with a die cut sentiment, die cut snowflakes & faux gems.
Thanks to everyone who asked how Dr appointments went yesterday, they were
 both diabetic appointments, blood sugars are still way too high so more tablets for
 that & the other appointment was a retina screening so I just need to wait for
the results for that.
Rightio, I'm away to do the jobs....thanks for calling.....see you tomorrow!
xx

You can find my EASTER/SPRING challenge here

challenges
anything Christmas at Cute 'n' Crafty Christmas
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
Christmas at Winter Wonderland

12 comments:

  1. Oh I need start making some qtr of the way though the year already. These are fab so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo although I can't think Christmas at present lol. Xxcc

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super set of cards Jo, super value as well.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four fun Christmas cards Jo love the images

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous set of cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your Christmas cards, it's great you have made four from a single sheet!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of cards. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super set of cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic set of holiday cards!! Thank you for joining us over on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...