My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Congratulations card

Hi friends, hope you're all well & enjoying the same wonderful weather
we're having here. It's been almost a week since I last blogged.....we decided
 to do some decorating but as often happens.....a smallish job turns into a
much bigger one.....and we ended up with 2 rooms to decorate!
So today I have another congrats card to share.....I love this style of card
as it's real quick & easy and, I think, very nice......and it can suit almost
any occasion simply by changing the word used. It's also a great way of 
using up odds & ends from the scrap box!
Rightio, I've a few jobs to do then I'm off for a catch up around your blogs.
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx
Don't forget, there's still time to play my FLORAL FRENZY challenge here.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely design Jo, great way to use up those pretty DP scraps that we don't want to throw away.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jo, love the Craftwork Cards papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Dp and always nice to find a great way of using our leftovers. Oh I need my front room decorating when your free your welcome to fo. Lol. Enjoy the sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. A neat and crafty way of using up your snippets. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous snippets Jo and we need our bedroom doing but I'm waiting till Paul goes in for his op and doing it lol hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous combination of papers and colours, love the way the floral piece ties the outer ones together

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card Jo, lovely papers,
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A simply elegant card Jo - love this - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Jo! Love this card. Bits of decorating going on here too then a holiday on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and useful idea for all those scraps we keep.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...