My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 13 June 2019

Hello Little One


Hi friends, hope you're all well & enjoying the week.
Another cold, wet day here.........but I'm not complaining, you know I love it!
A new baby card topper to share today.....for no reason other than I fancied
making one lol! I started with a base of adorable scorable, the flowery paper is
from the works, gingham from the scrap box then lots of die cuts, a stamped
sentiment & a couple of faux gems to finish.
Rightio, better get a move on, thanks for calling.....see you tomorrow!
Don't forget, my LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS challenge is here.
xx

challenges
anything goes at A Gem of a Challenge
anything goes at Crafty Creations
occasions at Watercooler Wednesday


14 comments:

  1. Too cute Jo, lovely die and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and pretty, such a lovely diecut and great design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jo and the papers are so pretty, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute topper, very pretty.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Jo, lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Jo, a sweet die cut and lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute baby card Jo
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet card with gorgeous papers and die cut

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab card and beautiful die cuts used.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how sweet baby card!!!!! Cute, cute, cute!! Love it! Fab choice of paper and diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super sweet baby card, Jo! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...