My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 14 July 2019

Christmas in July Day 14!


Hi friends, are you having a good weekend?
I hope so......we had a lovely day out shopping yesterday, a nice wander around the
shops then a stop for sushi....although I did end the trip in the wheelchair which
wasn't so good but at least I managed the day a little easier and even though
I'm paying for it today it was worth it.
So for today's Christmas in July post I thought I'd share some of the new Christmas
stash I bought.....and I'll save some for later. I don't often have the chance to
shop like this so it was a lovely change.
Rightio, That's my lot for today, thanks for calling .....see you tomorrow!
xx
Don't forget, my CHRISTMAS IN JULY  challenge is here.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely stash haul, definitely my kind of shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful selection Jo, hope to see some of it in your next makes

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many lovely Christmas goodies you bought, all adorable! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy some yummy scrummy papers there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Christmas goodies !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...