My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 18 July 2019

Christmas in July Day 18!


Hey friends, hope you're all well.

Day 18 of my Christmas in July challenge & I'm sharing a topper made
with one of the pieces of Paper Frosting I made earlier in the month.
A white base, a layer of duck egg then a layer of the snowflake paper with
 distressed edges....both with an aperture cut out. The Paper Frosting
was mounted onto foam pads, I added a stamped sentiment, some die cut
snowflakes then I finished with some faux pearls.
Rightio, if I get a move on I'll have time for a wander around your blogs
 before tea......thanks for calling .....see you tomorrow!
xx

Don't forget, my CHRISTMAS IN JULY challenge is here.



5 comments:

  1. Super card, Jo, I love the design and the colours are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colours and lay out Jo, a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great design using one of your "frostings"!! Love the dea of the double cut-out circles as nest for your focal point! Lovely colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty Christmas card Jo, lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...