My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 16 August 2019

Just for You Shaker

Hello! It's been a while.....well, maybe a good week or so, I think Christmas
in July fair wore me out. Still, I have a nice stack of Christmas makes.
Today though, I have a shaker card to share......something very different for me
as I think I've only ever made one or two. About a month ago I had a little crafty
shopping spree & found this card in kit form.......for the price of 50 pence!!
There was only one  left so I just had to buy it. So easy to put together.....simple
decoupage layers, glitter for the shaker part, lots of tags to choose from &
some gorgeous papers ....best of all though was the quality......soooooo good.
Rightio, heading off to the craft room, thanks for calling.....see you tomorrow.
Don't forget, my SUMMER FUN challenge is here.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Never seen one of these before, really nice, my granddaughters would like that.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Jo, and I love the different layers of dimension you created in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I have often wondered if glitter would work for a shaker card. Now
    I know it does. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Jo, the glitter in the shaker looks fabulous!
    Glad you've recovered from all your Christmas in July makes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous find Jo, your card is beautiful, I love shaker cards and I love the design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh this is a smasher, love the glittery shaker xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous combination of colours paper and decoupage Jo, the shaker element is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is a fabulous easel card!! You have made so well buying all the kit!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Jo. The bargain kit was a really lucky find. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Jo, I love the shaker design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...