My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 13 September 2019

Why Make 1 Card When You Can Make 3!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.
It's been a while since I posted, health getting in the way of crafting again.......how
very dare it lol! Fingers crossed an increase in insulin will get me sorted out!

So while I've not been doing much crafting I've had lots of time to revisit some
of my favourite magazines.....one of my favourites is the Making Cards mag.
There's always some lovely paper & toppers free with the mag plus you can 
download more! I thought it was about time I used some but with a little twist.
I thought to use the same papers & images to make 3 card toppers in
 3 different ways.....

for the 1st make I went with super clean, simple & flat - no embellishments
at all on this one

 for the 2nd I used lots of distressed paper layers, no sentiment & just one
 simple embellishment
for the 3rd I went all out....lots of layers & embellishments and a tag tucked behind 
for you to write on and finished with lots of faux gems

So there we are......which one do you prefer?

Thanks for popping in.....see you tomorrow
xx

Don't forget, my FOR THE KIDS challenge is here

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  2. All of them are smashing Jo, any would be great for a completed card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous cards Jo, I love your designs, and who doesn't love a penguin.
    I didn't know you had diabetes Jo, have it myself and take insulin, always balancing the amounts I take. I hope that your increase will help you, it's a horrible condition, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fabulous cards Jo, they are all super designs but I especially like the last one - lots of great details.
    Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather, I hope you are OK now.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all pretty but I really love number 3! I love all the stuff on it. Love the cute tree die, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute penguins!!! Love all your three cards, great designs!! My fav is the most layered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are fabulous but if I had to pick my favourite it would be the third one only because my style is to add all the layers and details too.
    Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't pick a favourite Jo, they are all adorable. Hope your new dose makes you feel better xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards love them all and the penguins
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...