My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 25 October 2019

Christmas Wishes

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.
It's another damp, grey day here....we've had a little rain but not too much.
Usually on a Friday my gorgeous Grandson comes for the day.....but not today,
poor little fella & his Daddy are not feeling too well so they're staying home.
So I've found myself with a couple hours so spare and you know what that 
means........crafty time for me!!
Today's topper is made with all things Hunkydory from the Festive Flourish kit
only instead of using one of the beautiful foiled toppers I used an offcut of
the patterned card......it was far too pretty to waste so I layered it onto gold mirri
then onto more cardstock. The gold bauble is a die from the same collection
& I finished with some faux gems and a gold bow.
Rightio, better make the most of this free time while I can......thanks for calling
& whatever you're up to have a lovely day.
xx

Don't forget, my HALLOWEEN challenge is here.

challenges
Rudolph days at Scraps of Life by Scrappymo
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything Christmas at Crafty Hazelnut's
anything Christmas at Holly& Ivy


15 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Jo. I do love traditional colours for Christmas cards. Happy Rudolf Day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jo, a beautiful festive make.
    How disappointing for you not to see your little grandson today I hope he's better soon, usually the little ones bounce back very quickly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!Love the ornament and layout of your make - TFS which I saw you posted at Rudolph Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Jo, it's a super design and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo hope your grandson and his daddy feel better soon.Heavy rain not stopped all day here!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this beautiful creation Jo. Love the layout and how you have embellished it. I had two grandsons here today so crafting time was cut down lol. Have a great weekend and hope they both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very festive looking and pretty design. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jo, love the papers lay out and embellishments, hope your son and grandson feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas card, Jo, so elegant. Hope your grandson and his Daddy feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Jo. This is such a pretty card. I love that golden mirri card bauble. What a great idea. IT totally makes the Hunky Dory kit, yours!

    Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh how I love this gorgeous card and your design is beautifully created too.
    Love all the gorgeous elements used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling Christmas card, thanks for joining us at the Holly and Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I love the gold ornament on this beautiful and festive Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT
    Rudolph Days Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...