My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 28 October 2019

Halloween with Crafty Cardmakers!

Hi friends, happy Monday.....hope your week has gotten off to a good start.
We have sunshine today..........a welcome relief from the rain of the last 3 
days.....we had that much I thought it was time to start building my ark!

So, today we have a new challenge for you over at Crafty Cardmakers where
the theme, this time is......HALLOWEEN!
As usual, we love to see any & all crafty makes just so long as you stick to
the theme....you have 2 weeks to play & if you're low on inspiration then please
do pop over to the main blog.....you won't be disappointed!

I made a square card topper (would look just as nice in a frame) a distressed paper
 layer (my favourite at the moment) then I adhered the die cut panel to the orange
 layer, raised it on foam pads & added faux gems to the corners. 

Lots to do today so I'll love you & leave you.....thanks for calling & whatever
you're up to.....have a lovely day!

Don't forget, there's still time to play my HALLOWEEN challenge here.

xx

7 comments:

  1. A stunning halloween card Jo - love the orange and black colours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous topper Jo, the die cut is so striking, perfect for a'grown-up' halloween card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colours in the background paper Jo, the topper is a great contrast to them, brilliant card

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jo … super little Halloween card … we don't do Halloween lol … bit to scary for me … hope all is well … have a great rest of the week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Trick or Treat card Jo! Great colours and so cute! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, your topper would indeed make a fabulous framed picture.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...