My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Tags & Trimmings inspiration


Morning lovelies, hope you're all well.
Ooh, I feel full of the joys of Spring this morning, not sure why 'cos it
feels like the middle of Winter today but never mind......I'll just go with the flow!
I have a little inspiration for my Tags & Trimmings challenge which you can
find here. My first make was a little shabby, maybe a little bit vintage so my next
make just had to be the opposite......and these are totally opposite! All die cut & quite
modern looking, I think......they took me about 10 mins to make!
As with my first make, simply swap out the ribbon for a loop & these could
hang from the tree too!
Rightio, better go.......I really need to make a start on the Christmas shopping...I'm
usually almost done by this time but it's been a funny old year.....oh well, there's
still time! Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave..........and
whatever you're up to......have a lovely day!
xx

9 comments:

  1. Two lovely tags Jo. I love the red and white together, very festive and eye-catching.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just lovely Jo, great inspiration as I've not even started on tags, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty red and white tags. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely tags Jo I haven't even thought about Christmas yet lol hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear you are full of the joys of Spring. I wish I was a morning person, it takes me until midday to feel normal, lol
    Nice tags.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really lovely Jo, the ribbons are so pretty. Hope your Christmas shopping went well. I had good intentions, but didn't do so well. Still, plenty of time left as you so rightly say!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such adorable round tags!! Great design! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...