Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Friday, 12 June 2015

Sharing an Oldie this Friday

Morning friends......hope you're all well!
Can you believe it's Friday again?  The year's flying past so quickly I'm
struggling to keep up lol....but I am so looking forward to the Summer
holidays....I do love it when the kids break for Summer. Bex & me have 
lots planned & I'm thinking of setting her a blogging/crafty type challenge
for the month of August....watch this space!
So back to business......Friday is Share an Oldie day hosted by the lovely
Erika over at Snappycrafts, it's a weekly look back at past crafty projects,
why not pop on over & join the fun? My crafty offering for today is one
of the 1st cards I blogged & entered into a challenge.....& the 1st that won
 me a prize.....oh my, was I excited when I saw that! I can still remember
 actually making this card, was so chuffed I managed to use up a fair
few paper scraps too!
Rightio, that's my lot for today, thanks for calling....see you soon!
xx
ingredients
image - Magnolia Tilda
papers - stash
flowers - stash
sentiment - LOTV
ribbon/lace - stash
pearls - stash
coloured with promarkers

16 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous 'oldie' Jo, love the patchwork background and Tilda of course, so cute. Atc's arrived safely thanks.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jo have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww this is lovely Jo - its great to look back and see how your designs used to look. I agree with you, this year is going by so fast. - hugs - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty oldie share Jo, lovely pastel papers.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, what an adorable oldie, so pretty in every way. It's a bit Cath Kidston actually with the pretty patchwork and bunting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, love the image, colours and great design
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, thanks for joining me this Friday sharing your oldie. I love it. Great soft colour combination, love all the different bits of paper, looks just like patchwork. Very on trend!
    Who doesn't love a Magnolia image either, I think they're so cute and timeless.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute oldie Jo, love the patchwork background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute oldie Jo - can't believe its nearly the summer - eek! Where is time going? Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Jo, I like the sweet tilda
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great " oldie" Jo love your design and the colours. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable image, Jo, and your coloring is fabulous! Love the patchwork and the banner of triangle flags.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card Jo and love the patchwork in the background. Will keep an eye out for the challenge you set.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really lovely 'oldie' card Jo... such pretty papers and I should definitely dig a Tilda stamp out again, it's ages since I've coloured one! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Jo, can't remember the last time i used a tilda image they are really cute, have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....