My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 7 August 2014

Snowflakes & Pearls!

Morning lovely crafters, hope you're all well......sending hugs if you need them!
Well, it's another warm, sunny day here on the Yorkshire Coast & I have a mountain
of washing & ironing to do but first I wanted to share another bracelet, this one with
 a Christmas theme...........eeeek.......it's creeping up on us so fast now!
This time I used some green glass pearls & some white acrylic pearls, the little silver
spacer beads are snowflakes.......it's a shame my rubbish photo doesn't do
them justice cos they're so pretty IRL.
Rightio, better go do something before I change my mind......thanks for calling today
& whatever you're up to, have a lovely day!
xx

13 comments:

  1. Morning Jo.....Oh what a lovely combination Snowflakes and Pearls this is gorgeous and another great creation truly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo wow this is just gorgeous, just had a mooch through your blog love you cards and bits! you have a new follower :)
    hugs
    vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jo, such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with pauline - the colours are so pretty Jo! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo you can do my ironing if you like :o))))))))))))))
    This is so pretty and lovely colours,
    I can't believe you have used the C word already shame on you!!!!
    Big hugz
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, this is stunning! love the colors and those Snowflakes are just fab!! Love it hun!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is absolutely stunning Jo, the snowflake spacers just finish it off beautifully.
    Hope you are keeping well hun.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jo. The colours are so pretty and delicate and the snowflake spaces look beautiful.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful, Jo! How funny that I bought some beads on this last trip across the country and will have some earring goodies to make once I'm home tomorrow. Haven't done jewelry in quite a long time and then I peek in here and get even more inspired. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous.... such lovely colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty.Love the idea of the snowflakes as the spacers. The beads are such soft and pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...