My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 18 August 2014

Spread Your Wings & Fly!

Morning lovelies......hope you're all well & had a lovely weekend!
Miss Rebecca & me spent the weekend pottering in the craft room, we've been having
a play with inks, sprays, texture paste, gesso......oooh, all the lovely inky messy stuff! We've
been watching lots of mixed media tutorials, collecting hints & tips from you lovely bloggers
..........and I think we're hooked! Today's make is an 8x8 canvas, I made for Rebecca's wall, I'm 
quite pleased with how it turned out for a 1st attempt! I can see lots of things that aren't
 perfect,  lots of things I'd do different next time but you know what.....I love it, it suits Rebecca 
to a tee & looks fab on her purple bedroom wall! Would love to know what you
think......but be gentle with me lol! We'll definitely be having another play, Rebecca loves 
to draw & has plans to try an art journal!
Rightio, better go catch up on some housework.....thanks for calling!
xx




10 comments:

  1. I think your canvas is beautiful! I can just imagine it on the purple wall, awesome! I hope Rebecca gets on well with her art journal xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous Jo, love the colours...must buy myself a canvas to try! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now..you took to mixed media like a natural!
    Fabulous canvas and I bet it looks great in Rebecca's room. Would look wonderful on a purple wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again...those butterflies look great one there...lol glad you were able to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wowzer Jo!! this is SO beautiful… love the gorgeous colours and textures… and the netted skirt on the bodyform is so pretty… fab words too… I think you are really awesome at 'getting messy' - I am trying to get into doing stuff like this but keep failing miserably so far. Will keep trying though! Lol
    Hope you have a great week
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous canvas Jo, I love the colours and texture, I bet it looks fabulous on Rebecca's bedroom wall.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome Jo - absolutely wonderful use of colour and techniques - you really are hooked now aren;t you? Lol!!! Welcome to the messy club xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is simply awesome brilliant design and colours hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...