My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 31 August 2015

Mixed Media Monday


Morning lovely crafters & bloggers.....hope you're all well.
Did you have a lovely weekend? Bit of a strange one here but not to worry,
things will hopefully settle down soon. So as it's Monday you know what
that means......Mixed Media Monday.....time to share all your mixed media
 makes! I'm very much a beginner, I just love to play so any hints & tips
you might like to share will be most welcome. Today's make is for one of
my sons....Cameron loves all things steampunk & this wooden letter C  had
been sat in a drawer just waiting to be used. I started with a coat of Gesso,
added paint then some stamping. Most of the pieces are die cuts, I just inked,
stamped, painted......you name it, I did it...until I got the look I was after then
added some lengths of chain & some metal embellies. I'm not sure this piece
 is finished.....I just think it needs something else but not sure what....what do
you think? Would love to see your mixed media makes so don't forget to
leave me a comment so I can come visit. Thanks for calling today.....see you
soon!
xx




11 comments:

  1. Such a brilliant idea Jo, you have got streamlined just right. Cameron is a very luck lad!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wowzer! this is awesome Jo!! Wow…I love the penny farthing and those wonderful cogs and chains… gorgeous textures and it has a wonderful aged appearance… I think it's absolutely perfect… wouldn't change a thing on it!
    Hope you have a good week hun
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jo this looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant Jo, bet Cameron is over the moon with it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jo, lots of great steampunk details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Jo, looks brilliant and I'm sure Cameron will love it too.
    I'll try to join in next Monday.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it needs anything else - it looks perfect as it is! I love it and I am sure Cameron will too! xxc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jo this is one awesome mixed media piece your son must be thrilled to have it, the cogs, bike and chain are fantastic I don't think it needs anything else but then I am not into mixed media I just love to see it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...