My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 8 October 2015

Happy Birthday!

Hi friends, hope you're all well  having a good week.....can't believe it's nearly
over though. Not much crafting going on here........this blooming RA is playing
havoc with my hands so not managed to do any colouring BUT I do have a
nice stack of die cut bits & pieces to play with....some I made myself & some
premade so all's not lost. Don't think I could last long without my crafty fix even
if it's just half an hour here and there. So, for today I have a birthday card to share,
thought it'd make a nice change from Halloween and Christmas.....and I have
another card to add to my stash....ooh, and it's nice & flat for posting too.
Off to make a cuppa now & have a wander around your lovely blogs....thanks
for popping round......see you soon.
xx

challenges
anything goes at Simply Papercraft
anything goes at Crafting with Dragonflies
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
anything goes at Papertake Weekly

18 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Jo. Everything goes so well together and I love those little birds sitting on the banners.

    I'm sorry to hear about the pain in your hands. I can sympathise with you. I have the same problem. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cheery colours of this fab card Jo and the black mats really work well. Sorry to hear that your hands are causing you grief, my Hubby suffers terribly as the weather gets colder, his OA is caused by years of milking cows xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours Jo. Sorry you are suffering with your RA at the moment my RA and OA are very bad at the moment but I think mine is caused by the the trauma and worry over hubby at the moment.
    Hope it improves soon sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your RA is flaring up Jo :( fab card made by pieces you have !! lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully bright and cheerful Birthday card Jo and great to have a stash ready for those last minute birthdays. Hope your RA calms down soon and you feel more able to colour and craft.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Jo, I love the design and beautiful colours.
    Sorry to hear about your hands, I hope the pain eases soon.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Jo, pretty colours and great design.
    Sorry to hear that you are suffering at the moment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great make Jo - hope the RA feels better soon. It must be difficult when it flares. Thanks for the ATCs - they arrived today! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, so bright and fun, I love it! Take care, and I hope your RA eases soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jo, love these colours and details.
    Sorry your hands are playing up, I suffer too.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I expect you may have tried this but I find going wheat free helps my joint pains so much. Its not easy and I do fall by the wayside sometimes but I sure do know it when I do.
    Maybe worth just giving it a try.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a bright cheery card Jo, love it, sorry you are suffering at the moment I hope it soon goes off, I don't know what I would do without my daily crafty fix.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vivid bright colours Jo hope the pain eases soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely layering. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge. Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderfully bright and colourful, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful birthday card. I love all of the layers. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck to you. We would love to see you again.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...