My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Pudding!


Morning crafty friends......hope you're all ok!
Well, the days sure are flying past....not too long now before the big fella comes
down the chimney..........eeeek...........better get me a move on & finish my shopping!
So for today I have a card topper to share......made entirely with dies & snippets from my
scrap basket this came together so quick & easy.......don't you just love that shiny silver
sixpence......and the cutlery too, the embossing detail on them is fab!
Lots to do today so I won't waffle on any longer lol.
Thanks for calling......and for the lovely comments you leave me......see you soon!
xx

11 comments:

  1. Lots of little parts to this one and they all make a wonderful card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jo...I love Christmas pud, with tons of brandy butter...yum!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun, lovely and clever card! :D It makes me smile and it's a great way to use snippets! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a really fun card Jo, clever use of your die cuts and the result is lovely!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Jo, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Jo, love all the little dies, brilliantly design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously detailed - love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo,
    Sorry it’s been a long while since I visited. I’m just trying to catch up with a few of my blogging friends. This is an awesome topper!!! Wonderful that you made it from snippets -is so effective!
    Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas and New Year!! Hope 2018 is a good one for you!
    Lots of Love, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jo
    Sorry to have been such a bad blogger this year and hopefully will improve next year
    Wishing you and your family a lovely christmas and all the best for the new year
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo love your Christmas pudding topper so very clever ... well done ... hope you have a super Christmas ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...