My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Merry Creepmas!

Morning lovelies......hope you're all well & warm!
Ooh not long now........the days are growing ever shorter, the list of things to do is getting
longer..........and it's oh, so very cold! As always though, I'm sure we'll get it all done.......and if
we don't I'm sure we'll still have a fabulous Christmas anyway!
So for today I have a  creepy card to share......this was from a set of 4 I made......all the same 
size & design, just a different image on each. Probably the simplest card to make I printed an image from a cd called I'm Screaming of a White Christmas by Jem's Designs. I layered
 onto silver mirri then mounted onto a black card blank & finished with a die cut snowflake
 and a gem.I love the versatility of these cd's.......will definitely be going back for more!
 There's some gorgeous ones to choose from, they're not all gothic & creepy....there's steampunk, vintage, flowers, romance, fantasy...........too many to mention!
Rightio......off for some breakfast then maybe a crafty play.....thanks for calling!
xx

challenges
Christmas Present at CD Sunday

13 comments:

  1. Every male in my family would love this Jo, great image and card, why not pop over to http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ and enter the challenge there. Megxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's not something you see every day Jo!! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card Jo, such a brilliant image and sentiment - it's nice to see something a bit different.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image Jo, brilliant design and embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant image, I've never seen anything like it before. That range of CDs is new to me - I feel a shopping spree coming on! Really fun card, perfect for those Christmas-haters on our lists. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image, not seen this one before, this is a new CD to me, I think my wish list will be growing.
    A great Christmas card,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for people who don't 'do' Christmas and I'm pleased that Meg told you about the CD Sunday Challenge as it's my choice of theme this time around. Thanks for joining in and hope to see you again!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super card. It's a really fun image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to CD Sunday Jo. Great to see you and I hope this won't be the last time. What a fab card. I know of Jems Designs. When we used to have sponsors they sponsored us at least once if not twice - but I certainly didn't know about this CD. Like Jane said - a spend seems a possibility.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card....such fun. I've not got this CD but it looks like a goody....so different. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday and welcome. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo I've not seen this CD before but I know who would love a card like this. I will have to go and investigate. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...