My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 10 July 2018

New Challenge at Not Just Cards!


Hi crafty friends, happy Wednesday......hope you're all well!
I'm here today with my Dt make for the latest challenge over at 
NOT JUST CARDS
The theme, as always, is anything goes.....it's a 'just for fun' challenge but we
do have a top 3. As usual there's some fabulous Dt makes for your inspiration over
on the main blog......we have some new team members too so there's lots to see!
I made a birthday card topper this time....I love layering dies & the pink/white combo
feels real fresh & clean. I stamped onto the middle panel then simply added the flowers,
foliage, bow & butterfly......then finished with a faux pearl on the butterfly!
Hope you can join us and don't forget......any & all makes are welcome!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

challenges

birthday at 4 Crafty Chicks
flowers & sentiment at Aud Sentiments
birthday wishes at Creative Knockouts
pretty in pink at Fussy & Fancy

8 comments:

  1. Fab creation for inspiration, it's so sweet!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jo. Just love the scrumptious flowers and the shabby chic feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jo, such a lovely sentiment and fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love this Jo. Hope you are Ok. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sentiment on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout, details and colors. The dies you used are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Birthday Wishes Challenge.

    Tamie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colours layout and embellishments Jo a stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Jo, gorgeous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...