My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 12 July 2018

XOXO


Hi friends......hope you're all well & like me, enjoying this cooler weather.
Today I have a Valentine/Love themed card topper to share, again using bits from
 my scrap box...........still nowhere near the bottom of it though lol!
I started with a black card base, layered on a piece of foiled card, a lace trim,
some die cut letters, a couple of banners & finished with those luscious lips!
Rightio, better go do some jobs if I want a crafty play later on.....thanks
calling......see you soon!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Simply Papercraft
anything goes at Corrosive Challenges

11 comments:

  1. dramatic colour combo, love the lush lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! fabulous card Jo, very dramatic, super colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Jo, love the colours and the luscious lips!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo,
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous topper Jo, super colour combination and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo … love your super little lips card … very clever … be just great for a valentine card … hope you have a great weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog!
    Hugs
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so striking Jo - Its gorgeous - love it. Yes I am enjoying the cooler weather ! Hope u r well too - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love those luscious lips! Awesome job using up your scrap box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...