My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 29 August 2011

My first comment!

Thanks, Vicky, for leaving a great comment. Its great to know people are so supportive. I think blogland's going to be a great place to stay! 
Jo x

2 comments:

  1. way to go on starting your blog Jo...theres no secret to it, just enjoy and show your creations
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p,s, consider switching off your word verification as it puts some people off commenting
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...