My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 30 October 2021

Hello!

 Hello my crafty friends, it's been a while!

I hope you're all well, safe & dry (it's pouring down here) and crafting up a storm......I suspect you're mostly getting your Christmas craft on right now......oh, and Halloween too maybe! 

Papercrafting seems to have taken a bit of a backseat for me, I've mostly been sewing but I have to say I'm getting itchy fingers so watch this space......hopefully I'll have something to share very soon.


Cross stitch has been my go-to craft for most of this year......it's where my crafting journey started many years ago and it's still a favourite. It's the perfect hobby for these long, cold, dark nights......get the fire on, light a candle and away we go.......I could stitch all night!
I have a 'Friends' obsessed daughter so when I saw this x stitch pattern everything else stopped so I could stitch it for her........she loves it......but of course once she realised there are patterns out there for her favourite tv shows, films & books etc., she gave me a list!

x stitch chart - SoEasyPatternStudio
14 count aida - Zweigart
threads - Anchor

Takeaway tea tonight courtesy of one of my boys so a long night of stitching ahead and this afternoon I'm off to the craft room to play with paper.Think I'll go make a coffee first and have a wander around Blogland. 

What are you up to this weekend?

Jo x

9 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting again Jo,beautiful cross stitch pattern,good luck if you are going to work through the list your daughter have you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you blogging again Jo. Your lovely handiwork in this cross-stitch pattern must have taken ages but looks amazing. Good luck with the list!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back Jo, your cross stitching is beautiful- daughters are so good at keeping us busy, bless them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting. Lovely post. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous cross stitch Jo, it sounds like you are going to be busy working through your daughter's list.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you back Jo with this beautiful stitched picture. I hope you've been keeping well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops must have missed this post-me and my son got grandaughters into Friends now the eldest one binge watches them on netflix lol love your cross stitched central perk!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...