My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Boys Rock

Do boys rock?.....Yeah course they do.....well, i have to say that cos i have 5 of em!!!! We're having another real hot day here and seeing as i'm one of them that doesn't like the heat thought i'd be much better off in my craft room lol...any excuse!! This is one of my favourite images - its from The Greetings Farm (so is sentiment). he's coloured with promarkers and matted and layered onto blue patterned paper from my stash and edges have all been inked. I love easel cards and this one was made using my large scallop circle sizzix die. The stars have all been die cut using framelits, again from sizzix. The string, button and guitar charm are from my stash too.
Hope you're all enjoying the heatwave!
Jo x
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Easel card challenge at Come and Get it Challenges
Bingo-string, blue paper & die cuts at Here Come The Boys
Easel card at One Stop Craft Challenges
Say it with...a male card at Annabelle Stamps blog
Musical medley #159 at My Time to Craft Challenges

15 comments:

  1. This is SO COOL! Any young man would just LOVE this card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Come and Get It!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is FAB, I love it! Such a great design, love the image and all your details :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, Jo - you are awesome....
    Such a great boyish card. love that guitar charm and that image and coloring is totally cool.....Such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabby hun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card. Love everything about it! Beautiful work. Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous little easel card Jo! So glad you could join in with this week's AnnaBelle Stamps challenge and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Love this easel card! Fab colours and image too! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, glad I found your site also - your cards are all gorgeous!! Love this one - great layout and image and love the Sentiment, Stars and guitar charm. Thanks for visiting my site and becoming new follower and good luck in my Candy Draw!!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your easel card! Great boy card and gorgeous embellishments!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. What a great image and the way it is done is fantastic. Thanks so much for taking part in Come and Get it Challenge for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card and I love the guitar charm. Did you say five boys? Awesome! Good luck with all the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is a fab card for a boy, great image and colours. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week and good luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card hun, I love it.
    Just wanted to let you know you have won Glitter Fairies Challenge Blog Christmas Cuties pop over to the blog and email me hun x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great easel card! Love the cool image and your embellishments. Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at HCTB this time. Hope you will join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab easel card - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...