My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 16 September 2011

Countdown to Christmas

Doesn't time fly? Today's the day I'm going to start getting organised for Christmas, I'm way too late this year ( i think it's because i've discovered blogland lol) and so that's it now.... i'm gonna get stuck into the cards first.......of course!!!! The
Spot & stripe paper - Papermania Noel range has been matted and layered with some red card from my stash, the green swirl die cut is from sizzix, the cardstock Christmas tree is from Papermania , paper is edged in crystal stickles and ribbon tab and gems are from my stash.
Have a great weekend,
Jo x
I've entered this card in the following challenges:
Woodware challenge # 43 - happy hols
Spots & stripes at crafty sentiment designs
Sassy studio # 90 - stripes and polka dots

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jo...and love the image hun...

    have a super weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of the swirl and tree being off centre. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty Jo~
    Luv those papers and that tree looks so christmacy...
    BTW - where do you get those little easel from to put your cards on.... They are really neat...
    Have a great crafty weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the layout and beautiful Christmas colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet holiday card! Fantastic papers and love the green flourish! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for "Stripes and Polka Dots"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...