My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Christmas Cutie!

Hiya, I promised myself i wouldn't make ANY Christmas cards until i had a real good sort out under my desk! I know, it's September already but i've got so much stuff i dont know what to do with it all - any ideas?? Was thinking maybe blog candy? Today's such a miserable day i thought...." now's my chance"  but then i found this little cutie and couldn't resist turning her into a card - just a little one! This card is for my daughter's best friend-a very special little girl.
Recipe:
Everything else from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous hun...and super colouring too...!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, I am glad you changed your mind and made this gorgeous christmas card. September is not early at all. Gorgeous Thanks for entering it @ Glitter Fairies. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just GORGEOUS - I just love all the bling! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...