My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 15 August 2014

Back to School with Sparkles Challenges!

Morning crafters.......hope you're well!

Well, it's only 3 weeks til the kids go back to school here & as usual the Summer
seems to have flown by.......it'll surely be Christmas before we know it!
So today being the 15th means we have a new challenge over at Sparkles
and I got to choose the theme.......I chose BACK TO SCHOOL!
As usual you can enter any & all crafts just so long as they meet the theme,
you have a month to play & we have a fab sponsor for you - Marianne Designs
who are offering our lucky winner either 2 dies or 1 die & 1 stamp!
And don't forget to go check out the gorgeous Dt makes over on the main
challenge blog.....amazing as always!

I used an image from the Paper Shelter for my card, coloured her with Spectrum
Noir pens & layered her on paper from my stash. Doilies & gems are also 
from my stash & the letters were cut with my Silhouette.

So that's it from me, would be lovely to see you over at Sparkles, thanks for
calling & happy crafting!
xx
challenges I'd like to enter
back to school at Come & Get It
anything goes at Crafty Sentiments
anything goes at Penny's Paper Crafty
back to school at Whimsy inspirations
anything goes at Crafty Girls

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jo and what an awesome 'back to school' card. Wonder how many kids think 'school rocks' my grandson, 11, loves school and is pretty bright too....lovely card and colours plus the image is cute.xxThe Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute JO.... Hey they should be perfect for our back school challenge over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.... You should enter this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo, love the cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo a brilliant back to school card. Love the bright papers and doily. I can't believe how fast the summer is going! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo. A great back to school card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a sweet image Jo… you've coloured her beautifully… her hair looks awesome!! Love the pretty papers and fab layout! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Jo. The designer paper is lovely and the image as cute as can be. Wonderful card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Jo. Great coloring on that cute image. Also, I like the DP that you used. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful is your card Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Jo. You have coloured that pretty image so beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This nerdy little Miss is coloured beautifully! Wonderful card, Jo.
    Pretty design with those little flags pointing the attention to her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This digi is so cute ! I love the DP you chose too, great colors. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It. ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Whimsy Stamps: back to School
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous jo.i love your colouring and design and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...