My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 10 October 2015

A little bit vintage......

Morning crafty friends & bloggers.....hope you're all well.
I had a bit of craft time yesterday so managed to create this little tag.
Lots of die cut elements with my favourite inky edges, some scrunched up seam
 binding, a few pearls & finished with a sprinkle of frantage....oh, and some
 Tim Holtz chit chat stickers!
Rightio, that's my lot for today......gonna go get my jobs done, put the tea
in the slow cooker   & settle down ready to watch the rugby Super League Grand
 Final..........come on Leeds Rhinos!! Of course, I'm hoping for a crafty hour some
time in between all that. Whatever you're up to today I hope you manage a 
little crafty time too! Thanks for calling......see you soon!

ps......if anyone wants to swap tags let me know!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Glitter 'n' Sparkle
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
shabby chic at The Crazy Challenge
anything goes at Papertake Weekly
anything goes at Inspiration Destination
tags at PDE Linky Party







27 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgous look! I think that this tag is even very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag Jo, such lovely muted tones and pretty details.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, love this tag, whenever I make them I always attach to a card, but must admit I dont often make them unless for a DT post. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jo ... wow just loving your little tag ... bet it was great fun to make ... love all the elements you have used ... and love your scrunched up seam binding lol ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely - this is brilliant Jo - loving the frantage xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous tag Jo, very pretty subtle colours and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Jo. A beautiful vintage tag. Gorgeous colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like this one, pearls and glitter are never wrong in my workroom, even if they usually go on fabric and not on paper.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful tag Jo, love the soft colours, flowers and butterflies.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft muted colourway, the background paper is gorgeous as are all the embellishments, love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jo, beautiful tag, love the soft shades and your embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo love the delicate colours and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely vintage tag Jo love all the fab elements and the fantage is just right finish !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous tag Jo and each of your embellishments are gorgeous and beautifully placed.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tag design Jo, love your embellishments and colours.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, such a beautiful design and your detailing is stunning.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Jo this is a very beautiful vintage tag the design and detail is awesome, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Jo, love the gorgeous background you've created. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, Jo! This is wonderful! I love the butterflies and flowers! Great use of frantage too - I keep forgetting to use mine. So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning tag! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party's Tag Challenge!

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous vintage tag! I love the pretty details:) Thanks for joining us for the challenge at the PDE LInky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDe DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh...this sure is stunning. Great tag! Thank you for joining our “Tags” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful tag Jo, I love the subtle colours and the frantage.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very beautiful.
    Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...