My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 30 May 2016

Another canvas!

Morning my crafty friends........hope you're all well.
Are you enjoying the long weekend? We have typical dull, grey Bank Holiday weather here but not to worry........it won't stop me having a crafty hour......or two lol!
I have another canvas to share today, another for Miss Rebecca's wall of canvas this time of one of her best friends. Again, the canvas is 6x4 & I started with a layer of Gesso then the fun part......scrunched up tissue paper! Tuquoise, teal & blues & white were the colours I chose in paint, spray inks & water & I just played until I got the look I wanted. I painted the frame with blue acrylic & added a few flowers, pearls & stems. I used my Dymo for the words & finished with a scattering of gems.
Thanks for calling......enjoy the rest of your day......see you soon!
xx
Don't forget, you can enter my candy HERE!

challenges
anything but a card at Shopping our Stash
make it girly at Crafting for all Seasons
layers at Southern Girls
#3 at A Beautiful Mess
colour bingo at Creative Corner
(turquoise, white, blue)
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything creative/mixed media at We Love 2 Create

26 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful canvas in all blues, love the textures you achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the colours and all details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least if it is dull we don't feel guilty crafting!
    A beautiful canvas and keepsake Jo. Love the background, my favourite colour.
    A super photo and great floral arrangement too.
    Enjoy the rest of your Bank holiday.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jo - stunning details - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.... another ADORABLE canvas! Love very much your background and the contrast between the classic frame with the photo and the black Dymo sentiment! Sweet detail with the flowers and the pearls!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful texture and shades of blue Jo. Another fantastic canvas, they're brilliant.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Jo, wonderful texture and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colour it all looks great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo,
    what a brilliant canvas.
    Love the colour choice, and the fab design too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing project, love all the wonderful textures.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous canvas Joe, such beautiful colours and great texture.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant canvas Jo! I love the photo & the colours! Great texture too!
    Glad to hear things are back on track for you all!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome canvas Jo - this is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful project Jo, love the textures and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jo stunning canvas, love the design and detail fabulous colours too, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, pleased Rebecca got her card I can't believe she's 14 she's grown up so much.
    Hope she had a lovely day and your not too bad Hun.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A stunning canvas Jo. I love the colour and the textures. I'm sure Rebecca will enjoy her new piece. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh, that's WONDERFUL! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (anything but a card!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! this is gorgeous Jo!! such a lovely photo and you've shown it off to perfection here… love the colours and textures.. and the word elements are just perfect! :-)
    Hope you have a good week hun!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! The colours on this canvas are gorgeous - I love your background and the embellishments are fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great project, I love all the details! Thank you for joining the Southern Girls this time. Good luck, Julie X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely project <3
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Hugs from Therese, DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is very lush, love the texture and the colours are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! such a lovely piece of canvas...love the colors, blooms and the texture which you have created with tissue paper..Thank you so much for playing with us at A Beautiful Mess.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a stunning project. So detailed. I love it
    THank you for taking part at
    CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES
    Love Mel

    please feel free to take part in our Dt call

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...