My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Butterfly pegs

Hi friends, hope you're all well & sharing the same lovely weather as me......beautiful blue skies, no wind & no rain........for now, anyway lol.
Since I've not been able to grip my Copics (blooming RA!) & therefore not been able to colour anything I've been spending my crafty time doing other bits & pieces and trying to build up a stash of ready made embellishments. I started with these little pegs.......so quick & easy I just punched 2 butterflies per peg, layered them together, added a pearl & glued them onto a peg......simple but very effective I think.
Rightio, off to do some jobs....thanks for calling & whatever you're up to I hope you manage a little crafty time!
xx

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful butterflies and a great idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo these are brilliant! Great idea. Loved your photo of your kittens, they are so cute I can see s house of cats you will not be able to part with them. Hazel x Google behaving today I haven't had to sign in all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your butterfly pegs - a great idea.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea - love your butterfly pegs. (Oops, that almost read butterfly legs! Luckily I spotted it just before I pressed 'Publish'. LOL! ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterfly pegs are a great idea Jo. Love them.
    So how long to floordrobes last? I might have to do what a pal did and throw everything out in a black bag. Harsh!
    Don't work too hard. Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a lovely idea Jo, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such a fantastic idea, Jo! I'm definitely going to be stealing, er, ah, CASE-ing this idea. Hugs, NC

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're really pretty Jo, a fabulous idea!
    It's been lovely here for the past couple of days...spring at last?!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I have some of these pegs lol great idea Jo huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous Jo, beautiful butterflies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo these look so pretty and are a great idea - I can see them being very useful keeping all my bits of paper tidy.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Butterfly pegs a great idea and so colourful. Sorry I haven't been around lately but life gets in the way sometimes.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Butterfly pegs a great idea and so colourful. Sorry I haven't been around lately but life gets in the way sometimes.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely way to decorate the pegs the butterflies are great

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are adorably cute. I really do hope you will be better enough to hold your copics soon. Bet you really miss colouring in. I love the picture below of the kittens too - they are so ADORABLE - hugs - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so pretty Jo, love the script paper and beautiful butterfly shape.
    Lovely weather here today, hope you are getting some sun too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so sweet Jo and very useful too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fabulous and so cute too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...