My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 10 December 2017

If you go out when it's snowing......

.........and look up at the sky............you'll feel lots of icy kisses
............as the snowflakes flutter by!

Morning crafty friends, hope you're all well & warm, it's bitterly cold & wet here
this morning but no snow......yet.......I think the warmest place to be might just
be my craft room......any excuse lol!
Today's card is another Hunkydory image......isn't it sweet? And I love the verse too.
Simple matting & layering again and I assembled some die cut poinsettias.........added
a couple extra bits & pieces & that's it.........another card done!
Loving these quick & easy makes.....they definitely scratch my crafty itch since I
can't sit & craft as I used to and as the image came from a sheet there's lots of
bits & pieces left over to make something else with!
Thanks for poppy by......have a lovely day, see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
Christmas at Dream Valley
Christmas is coming at The Crazy Challenge
anything goes at A Snowflake's Promise
anything Christmas at The Holly & The Ivy Challenge
anything Christmas at Winter Wonderland

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and layout Jo, these kits look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very sweet Jo - this is such a beautiful Christmas card - love it - stay warm - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image Jo, so sweet and perfect for a snowy Christmas card. No snow here yet today only sleet.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jo, such a sweet image and lovely sentiment - a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Jo and I love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - such a sweet image and a lovely verse too! No snow here in Bournemouth either! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Those owls are tweet. The weather has been pretty much the dame here today too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!!! I love how the circular style of the embellishment mimics the eyes of the Owls. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cuteness of these owls, the lovely poinsettias and the whole design! It looks just gorgeous!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card!
    Happy Holidays!🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card and so cute owls. Thanks for sharing with as at The Crazy Challenge.
    Iskra DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Jo.
    My youngest loves owl cards. The grandkids always want to make her owl themed cards. Will share this one with my grandaughter...she will be copying design ideas to use!

    Funny how life changes. She is so busy now with singing and sports school etc. We don't make cards every week like we used to. But when she has time, I get a quick phone call that she is on her way up the hill and wants to craft. As they are only 6 houses away, I have to really scurry to be ready for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...