My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Blog candy winner

Hiya, didn't mean to be posting quite so late tonight so sorry about that.....................blooming internet problems again................anyway, all seems to be well now, so, here goes! The lucky winner of my first blog candy is..........................Kevin.....................Congrats, Kevin, if you could send me your info i'll post your candy out to you straight away. Well done!  Thanks to everyone who entered - it's great fun "meeting" so many new blog friends.
Jo x

7 comments:

  1. congrats to Kevin! And thanks for giving us this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, Thank you so much for picking me as the winner, I am very excited I will email you
    thanks again Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kevin, enjoy your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kevin, a nice surprise for you I'm sure :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...