My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 22 January 2018

Hello 2018!



Morning crafty friends, hope you're all well & warm and not struggling too much weather wise. We had snow over the weekend so guess what I'm doing today? You guessed.....snuggling down in my craft room! Before I waffle on anymore I'd like to wish you all a (very belated) wonderful happy, healthy & craft filled New Year! I hope 2018 is everything you want it to be! Ok, I know I'm late but at least we're still in January lol! Have you made (and broken) any New Year resolutions? None for me, I'm just gonna take each day as it comes, craft when I can, blog more & try and challenge myself more craft wise........and maybe have a much tidier craft desk!
So for today I have a card topper to share........a great way of using up those snippets we all have lying around.......and a topper is much easier to store too then when needed I can just mount it onto a card blank & that's it......job done! I used simple matting & layering of black card and silver mirri then finished with some die cut pieces........simple!
Rightio, got some jobs to do.........then it's playtime! Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to I hope your day's a good one! xx

10 comments:

  1. Best Wishes for the New Year Jo, love the drama of the silver and black a fantastic topper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a Happy New Year to you all too. Your day sounds abit like mine, jobs & errands then a crafty afternoon, got some swaps to prepare, great fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JO ... Happy new year to you too from me ... love your topper and good idea to have a play and prepare some for future use ... I often do that with cards just prepare some generic (spelling !!) cards and put a sentiment on when the card is needed ... hope you have a fun day in your craft room ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Jo, hope all is well with you and the family.
    Love your card for today, very classy and elegant in the Black & Silver.
    Thank you for your visit, much appreciated.
    Have a good day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, Happy New Year to you! :)
    Such clever idea making topper with snippets and store them for a future use!! Thanks for sharing, it's simple but really effective!
    Your topper is so elegant and classy, well done!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jo and Happy New Year to You too, I hope it will be a good one for you and your family.
    What a striking card in the black and silver, brilliant design too, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Jo, such a good idea to create a topper ready for when you need it. I hope you have enjoyed the day in your craft room.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you and your family! Fab topper, I love the black and silver. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Jo! I hope you have a fabulous one.
    I love this striking black and and silver colour combo, a fab make.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Jo love the card and hope 2018 brings you everything you wish for! hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...