My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Things with Wings at Crafty Cardmakers!

Morning crafty friends......hope you're all well!
I can't believe I've been away from my blog for so long......not sure where the time has gone
 but it's been a strange 2 weeks lol! Even stranger has been the weather.........we've had
 glorious  sunshine in my neck of the woods & even though the last couple of days have
 been cooler it's still been nice.......and I do prefer it cooler!
Anyway, today I have my Dt make for the latest challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers
where the theme is THINGS WITH WINGS! As usual, you can find all the info you
need over on the main challenge blog as well as lots of gorgeous Dt makes that are
 sure to inspire you.
I used up more scraps for this card & my favourite colours of the moment too......and who
can resist that gorgeous chalkboard paper? I wanted the die cut butterfly to be the 
focal point so I layered it onto a black die cut circle & finished with a birthday sentiment.
Rightio my friends, that's me for today.....thanks for calling & for any comments
 you might leave......see you tomorrow!
xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, delicate butterfly and wonderful chalkboard papers great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo great make. it's been glorious here too. hope you're well don't forget kettles always on lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous design using those fab papers to the full.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jo! Lovely papers and gorgeous butterfly!
    Isn't it great to have sunshine!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty Jo, love the gorgeous aqua colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo gorgeous card, love the butterfly and colours.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the chalkboard paper and beautiful lacy butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your butterfly is so delicate and beautiful and I love those stitched circles. Great design all around!
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the way you have created the backing panels and love the intricate butterfly. Sorry not been around to comment. We have been dealing with hubbys Aunt who had a fall in her home and taken into hospital. A care package has had to be put together for when she comes out. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...