My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 21 October 2013

Mummy loves you........

Good morning my lovely blog friends.....hope you're all well!
Just dropping in to share this little ATC using the sweet Edwin....don't
you think he's waaaayyyy too cute to spook? 
Thanks for calling......hope to see you soon!
xx

6 comments:

  1. THIS IS GORGEOUS jO LOVE IT SO SWEET HOPE YOU'RE WELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute and fabulous colouring too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww Jo - love this - fabulous! Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jo,
    This is Halloween...such good drawn and so pretty!
    Greets Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jo.i love the fab mummy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ATC, love the image and the fun sentiment!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...