My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 21 December 2013

All White GDT with My Time To Craft!

Morning lovelies....happy Saturday! Not many more sleeps now!
Today I;m sharing my GDT card for the fabby My Time To Craft where
this week the theme is ALL WHITE except the image! I went with
a full WOW theme and have to say, though I usually struggle with these
 I really enjoyed making it! Lots of die cuts & glitter on this one too
although it doesn't show up too well! Do pop over to the main challenge blog
where you can find all the info you need to enter & while you're
there, check out this fab DT's work.....gorgeous as always!
Rightio, off for a little wander round town........I know, I must be
 mad lol then that's me in for the weekend! Thanks for calling!
xx

challenges
Winter Wonderland at Card Mania
White on White Christmas at Creative Craft
White on White at Paper Minutes
Winter Wonderland at Creative Moments
White Christmas at Suzy Bee's

24 comments:

  1. It's WOW alright Jo, fabulous card - love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow Jo...this is truly stunning!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet, what a lovely card, Hope you have a wonderful Festive Season, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white on white...I love the snowflakes and this is such a wonderful card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Jo, a really beautiful and elegant design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo this is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! WOW style suits you.
    Have a lovely wonder through town...I bet that long street down from the mall where all the outdoor shops are is gorgeous this time of year! Can not think of the name of that street!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card Jo - I absolutely love it! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly fabulous Jo. I love all the layers and the dies and design are stunning. Love, love, love it.
    If I don't see you in blogland again this week, have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, and the 3d effect is perfect, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge hope to see you again next week..
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is just gorgeous and so elegant. I LOVE white on white. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks fabulous Jo and so stylish in the white. Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and all the best to you for the new year
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is gorgeous Jo! what a fab WOW card! I love the way you've layered up… it looks like a lovely wintry forest… the trees and snowflakes are really beautiful !!
    Thanks so much for the card btw - it's a beautiful design! :-))
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. magnifique et si paisible, superbe carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  16. really stunning jo.the white on white design is so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jo
    Oh thisn is just adorable I love it
    White on white always makes me nervous lol but this is stunning
    Have a great Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Jo, lovely design. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great, I love this card very much. It´s a dreamcard.

    LG. Heike

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! Love the white on white! Thanks for joining Suzy Bee's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. An utterly gorgeous white Christmas card - thanks for sharing this for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 8: white Christmas - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty!!! Thanks for playing at Suzy bee's bloomin challenge blog. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, wonderful design and embossing! wow!!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  24. This really is a wow card Jo, love all the die cuts used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...