My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 7 March 2014

Happy Anniversary Left of Center & midway reminder!

Morning lovelies....hope you're all well!
Lots to tell you today so here goes.........I'll start with.my card for the midway
reminder over at Left of Center where the theme is DIE CUTS!
I used the fab Vaguely Goth from Ike's Art, coloured with Spectrum Noirs,
paper from my scrap box and flower, foliage & a cross die cuts!
You have another week to join us.........full rules over on the main blog!
So, now for some exciting news...........Left of Center is celebrating it's 1st
anniversary with a huge anything goes challenge! Every day until March 31st
there'll be inspiration over on the main blog from all the Dt and some
amazing guest designers...........you can enter up to 5 times & we have 11 of 
the most generous sponsors...........and maybe even a spot prize or two!
If you don't have a blog then that's no problem....you can enter your make
here on the Facebook  challenge page! Now, don't forget it's an anything goes
challenge.....any make is good.....and it doesn't have to be dark themed,
literally any make of any kind is welcome! So that's it (I think!), we're gonna
start with our very own fabulous boss-lady Maureen and our 1st special
guest Helen Angel-Cullum ............and don't forget to join us every day at
11 am for more!

.

9 comments:

  1. fabby card Jo and lots of info too - sounds great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous piece and wonderful colour scheme. Such beautiful flowers on there too - amazing !! Thank you for using one of my images :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous Jo, love the design and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image the cross and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Jo… what a fab image and the rich purple is so perfect for the goth theme… love the cross and roses!! :-)
    Hope you had a nice weekend!
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of the colour purple, love the design and those flower embellishments!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the image & her hair looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning jo.i love your colours and fab emo image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...