My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 10 October 2014

Christmas in October with Delicious Doodles!

Morning guys.......happy Friday, hope you all have something nice planned
for the weekend! I'm here with my Dt make for the latest challenge
over at Delicious Doodles where the theme for you this time is
CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER.
As usual, any & all makes are welcome & you don't have to use a Delicious
 Doodles image.....but we love it when you do.....and why wouldn't you lol!
You have until next Thursday to join in, we'd love you to come join us!
I wanted a non traditional Christmas card & I think old frosty face fits the
bill perfectly....he's called Evil Snowman & you can get him HERE.
Rightio, off to get the jobs done before the weekend.....thanks for calling
& I'll see you soon!
xx
ingredients
papers - Fancy Pants
sentiment - LOTV
banner die - dienamics
paper string - stash
coloured with Copics
challenges
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
layer it up at Christmas Card Challenges
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
any Christmas card at My Perfect Life
Christmas in October at Deep Ocean
non trad Christmas at Tip Top Tuesday


20 comments:

  1. Hi Jo I saw your card and thought he's cute until I saw the teeth ha ha what a fun card and I don't think I will ever look at a snowman the same :)))
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jo. Its so different. I like cute but this Snowman packs a punch. I'm seriously contemplating getting this image to make a card for my lad. He likes zombies so think he would appreciat this lol. Your card is a show stopper! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jo.i love this fantastic snowman and your design and colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen an evil snowman...how fab Jo !! It sure makes a different christmas card sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Jo, that is one scary snowman!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely spooky, Jo! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's really evil but your card is great. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee Hee… what a fab evil snowman Jo!! and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the gorgeous papers and fab sentiment! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh he gave me a fright! Fabulously coloured Jo and a great 'alternative' Christmas card! Have a good weekend, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely fun image Jo your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Jo, the image is fabulous...your colouring is fantastic... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card Jo, great alternative image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a stitch! What a fun Christmas card with beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I must admit I usually do cute lol...but, I've just been studying this Snowman of yours and you know what? I like him lol...FABulous colours and design.
    Mmmm just thinking lol.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card and image! This would be a good one for my BF - he loves zombies and the darker images! Must go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's one scary snowman! Fab papers, great card Jo :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh he's scary! Love the unusual take on a Christmas card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this wonderful image Jo...Papers are fantastic. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Scary image but also great fun and just perfect for our Non-traditional Christmas challenge at Top Tip Tuesday - thanks for sharing!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...