My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Dt over at Oddball Art!

Hi guys....just popping in to share some news......I've joined the Dt
for Oddball Art Stamp Co.!!!!! I'm so chuffed that I get to create
with these sweet, quirky images.....it really is a pleasure & an honour!
I'm on the Challenge Blog Dt, you can find it here....the challenges
start on the 15th of each month & run until the 14th of the following 
month. There's a random winner plus the chance of winning one of
the top 3 spots......& you get to win awesome Oddball Art Co. images!
I used image no. 93......you can find her here.....a piece of card from
the Rockstar collection from DCWV, a computer printed sentiment, 
a button, gems & I coloured her with my Copics!
Lizzy is announcing the new Dt members over on the blog today, 
would be great if you could pop over & meet them!
Rightio, that's me for today.....thanks for calling.....see you soon!
xx

challenges
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
anything goes at Party Time Tuesday
anything goes at Through the Craft Room Door

26 comments:

  1. Congratualtions Jo and lovely card - the image is definately quirky and her hair is fab - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congratulations on your DT position.
    Great image, wonderful colouring and fantastic design.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jo! Well deserved! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your DT post! You are the queen of 'cool' cards. This one is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jo on your new DT spot, great news and this is a fab card, love the big button.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Jo and what a great start!! Love your card, the colours remind me of a thistle...so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jo! Enjoy the new DT! This is a fabulous card to start off with, a cute image and lovely design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Jo, I love her purple hair.
    Congratulations on you new DT spot.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Jo and a fab make - these images look like they may be right up your street! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats on your new DT place Jo.
    Your card is fabulous card, I love the image and wonderful colouring.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jo, love your card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on joining the DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many congrats on your DT post love your gorgeous card great couring

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that plaid dp. Jo, and your coloring is wonderful ! Great background of bricks and it's lovely that you left them white. They really set off the colors in the image. Been MIA for a bit -- computer problems.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Jo on your new DT place and I am sure you are going to have a great time being part of the team. Fabulous piece to start with
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful, congratulations on your new DT selection. I love your card and the image is adorable. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Jo what a stunning creation.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. huge congrats on your new DT jo.i love the fabulous sassy image and your colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your new DT spot! I really like this quirky and sassy image! Your colors make her pop right off the page. Awesome sauce! Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your DT appointment! Great card very nicely crafted! Thanks for dropping it off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Owner

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, love colours combo !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Cute card - though purple hair is not for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the CAS style of your lay-out and that flower button is too cute. Thanks for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab CAS card. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...